Monday, July 26, 2010

The View July 26, 2010

The View is almost never a good show. That doesn't mean I don't watch it. The View is like twizzlers. They always taste like wax and you regret putting them in your mouth, but that doesn't mean you don't get excited to eat them when your mom puts them in a care package for you.

Today, the "hosts" talked about a variety of topics including racism and plastic surgery. But, the only thing I want to comment about is how "get off my lawn" Whoopi is. Whoopi doesn't have a twitter, a myspace or a facebook. She thinks that the technology to talk to people all the time is "scary". Whoopi says to her fans who might try to contact her via the web that "I don't have a twitter, a facebook, a myspace or a 'your' space". That's right, Whoopi, these things are so strange and unusual, I bet there's something called a yourspace.

It's like when someone is trying to convince you they aren't a racist so they say, "I don't have a problem with black, white, brown, yellow or orange people".

No comments:

Post a Comment